Liz told me about this blog! Glad I found it; I've been reading through and laughing a ton. Keep up the riding (writing). Sorry I missed you when you were in the East...
oh my god!! you got a kitty...its on the floor and i want to touch it! he is so cute almost as cute as that picture on the table of you and your mom....i love that pic!! such a deeeedooo!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
5 comments:
If you're going to rename it, you should call it "Burrito". Or maybe I'll just call it that...
Liz told me about this blog! Glad I found it; I've been reading through and laughing a ton. Keep up the riding (writing). Sorry I missed you when you were in the East...
I will trade you two old, lazy cats for one cute, tiny kitten.
p.s. I'd name him Rambo
Kitty!!
I want to get a kitty every year, but I wonder how many years I can do that before turning into a crazy cat lady?
oh my god!! you got a kitty...its on the floor and i want to touch it! he is so cute almost as cute as that picture on the table of you and your mom....i love that pic!! such a deeeedooo!
Post a Comment