Saturday, October 13, 2007

i'm so happy it's a tadpole

Two Big Thompsons in two big days is a lot of big and I'm finding it hard to function.
SIL and I at Carter Lake.

The view at the top of Big Thompson Canyon, before descending into Estes Park.

Brother Dan enjoying his little slice of heaven: an apricot Clif bar.

Elk Days in Estes.
Chellie, Natasha and I in front of this awesome purple house in Glen Haven. Alan took the picture. We were lucky to have him on the ride, not only for amusement purposes, but also to help with a couple mechanical issues.

3 comments:

The Pac NW T. Cowie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pac NW T. Cowie said...

yeah, Alan is sort of useful...

:)

by the way, I just checked with my brother, who's on his way back from a collegiate race, and every male on the Brevard College team is like totally in love with you.

so you have a considerable male fan club in Brevard, NC, for what it's worth.

Amy Dombroski said...

well, since Boulder isn't working out for me...