I'm back home in Jericho, VT for the Green Mtn Stage Race. We have a house-full of people, with Alan Enos racing the 3's and Rolf Eisinger racing the 1/2's. We have the best support crew ever. Ever, ever ever. Alan's wife, Heather is here. Below is a picture of Alan and Heather:Alan's sisters, Sara and Laura are here, along with the race leader, Nellie:
And of course, Dad and his best friend, Brandy.
Sabra and Lea Davison came over for dinner last night. Sabe and I are both racing, as incognito teammates. Lea left today for Scotland for mtn bike World Championships.
Check out flabby Alan's super ripped calf muscles.
I sported yellow after the prologue and quickly got it taken away from me in the circuit race by fast Lipton girl, Kristen Lasasso. But I think I snagged it back today...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
No comments:
Post a Comment