Keep on rockin' the CX world! Hi to Leah, Sabe, & the Davisons. Fall in New England, apple picking, spending time with Ed...I bet Ed is making his amazing homemade apple pie! I am extremely jealous of you right now, Amy. Did you see the VT: We Were Green Before Green Was Cool bumper stickers at Cold Hollow?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
1 comment:
Keep on rockin' the CX world! Hi to Leah, Sabe, & the Davisons. Fall in New England, apple picking, spending time with Ed...I bet Ed is making his amazing homemade apple pie! I am extremely jealous of you right now, Amy. Did you see the VT: We Were Green Before Green Was Cool bumper stickers at Cold Hollow?
Post a Comment