Monday, February 11, 2008

Bessy is a Broken Benz.

Bessy and I have been through a lot since our move to Durango. This morning while driving to school, a car pulled in front of me. I guess I'll do anything to miss classes...

I'm ok and Bessy is at a shop in Durango awaiting the consensus from the insurance companies.

3 comments:

b fisk said...

poor bessy

Natasha Cowie said...

aaggghhhh!! I'm sorry Bessy! I'm sure the shop can fix her.

yes, that is definitely a creative way to get out of class. my method was to get "lost" while I was doing "fieldwork" for "forestry class" which for some reason always involved a bicycle. weird. but I'm blonde so everyone bought it.

Carol said...

Man, those Durango thugs are really going after you. I hope Bessy gets better soon. But before I ride in her, I must ask if the windows are operational. ;)