
Today was the the women's and men's U23 race, along with some master categories. We accumulated some snow which covered the frozen ruts, making for a challenging ride. Mystical snowflakes were floating all day making for a frozen tundra oasis.
On the men's side, Bjorn took the win, with my Jericho, VT homeboy Jamey Driscoll taking second!! I got some stars and bars and my teammate, Natasha Cowie took 4th! Here she is crushing the stairs.
I crashed on the first lap and hit my knee real hard, so now it looks like I have two knees on my right leg. Hmm.Because it's so frigid, we hopped on the trainers back at the Super 8 to spin the leggies out....

9 comments:
uh congrats!
US Cyclo-cross Championships - CN
Kansas City, Kansas, USA, December 13-16, 2007
Race 7 - December 15: U-23 Women
Results
U23 Women (9.24 km)
1 Amy Dombroski (Velo Bella - Kona) 36.20
2 Kacey Manderfield (Verducci/Breakaway) 1.13
3 Kate Scheider (Fts/North Atlantic Velo) 2.21
4 Natasha Cowie (Velo Bella - Kona) 3.10
Congrats.
Yay! Congrats :-))
Awesome!
congratulations! you're too humble -- you need a big headline that says "I won natz!!!" goofy.
Atta Girl Amy! Keep up the hard work.
giddy up...
hey, those compression socks still look real good.
Nice work Amy!!
You rock, rock!
Post a Comment