Friday, August 3, 2007

Mocha Truffle

Yerba mate and a green tea late was not enough of a kick for me this morning. So Beth and I went to Spruce Confections for a mocha truffle and a cane cola. Jeff Wardell was hard at work there, and hooked us up with a muffin. The tube? There's nothing like good karma...Fisky gave a spare tube to some guy a few weeks ago while on a ride. Today he was at Spruce and paid her back.

I enjoyed the mocha truffle a little bit.

Then I was able to enjoy Bow Mountain with my Tour Guide.

I almost hit a deer while descending Linden.And then a man with a fanny pack passed me and I drafted off of him.

2 comments:

bfisk's crazy days said...

well it just happens to be fanny pack friday. happy fanny pack friday day.

reastman said...

Are you Beth's BFF? I'm jealous you guys get to hang out while I am stuck down here in COS with no one fun to play with except....